Van Eperen seeks a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our N. Bethesda, MD team.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is an enthusiastic and dedicated digital marketing professional responsible for driving the channel strategy, execution, and optimization of digital marketing campaigns. This is a tactical role; the ideal candidate is well-versed in the technical aspects of all day-to-day digital marketing platforms that drive lead generation and awareness, thrives in a fast-paced agency environment, and remains on top of current digital trends. This is a contract role that assumes up to 20 hours of work per week as needed; some work is required to be completed on site in N. Bethesda.
- Develop digital marketing, content, and channel strategies and measurement plans across multiple digital marketing channels to drive lead generation and conversions, working with account leads/project managers to ensure brand strategy and KPI alignment
- Utilize a range of techniques including SEM, SEO, email, social, and analytics
- Carry out the tactical implementation of strategies/placement of digital media
- Perform basic to moderately complex updates to existing development efforts, including WordPress, CampaignMonitor, and MailChimp templates
- Implement and manage marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social media
- Measure, analyze, and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs) and providing strategic next steps
- Identify market trends, insights, and testing opportunities and work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of professional work experience, with proven success working with clients and internal teams in an agency setting
- Time commitment: Up to 20 hours per week
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in all components of managing digital marketing campaigns
- Fluency in securing and analyzing results across digital marketing platforms
- A self-starter with meticulous attention to detail, organizational skills, and accountability—this is a contract role that requires effective personal time management
- Proven effectiveness as a team player with a knack for creative problem-solving
Please send resume, cover letter, and portfolio of applicable work to: firstname.lastname@example.org.