Van Eperen is looking for a senior PR account executive to join our team in North Bethesda!
Van Eperen seeks a seasoned Senior Account Executive to join our N. Bethesda, MD team. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and dedicated communications professional who thrives in a fast-paced, agency environment and is experienced in all aspects of day-to-day client and project management of both Marketing and PR initiatives. This is a hybrid role, supporting the strategy and execution of both traditional and new/emerging media to deliver truly integrated marketing communications for our clients.
- Support Account Director in managing and/or directly lead day-to-day client interactions and projects for assigned accounts
- Plan, track, and manage project and client budgets and timelines, with the ability to quickly and effectively identify issues and course-correct as needed
- Lead internal planning meetings, brainstorm sessions, and the development of integrated communications strategies
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop client collateral, including print, digital, videos, social, etc—on time and on budget
- Write compelling communications on behalf of assigned clients: press releases, bylined articles, blog copy, and other collateral
- Coordinate day-to-day social media campaign management (content generation, interacting with the community in real-time, tracking metrics, etc.) as needed
- Employ and maintain strong media relations to shape and control communications that are in line with overall account objectives.
- Stay on top of industry trends and continually seek training and education in new skills and tools related to your work
- 7+ years of experience supporting both Marketing and PR efforts in a cross-functional environment
- Prior agency experience required
- Media relations experience strongly preferred
- Committed to upholding our business ethics and reputation
- Exceptional communication, relationship-building skills, and attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritize, accountable in meeting deadlines, and a willingness to take ownership is essential to success
- Knowledge of AP style guidelines required
- BA or BS in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or a liberal arts discipline with a strong writing foundation
- Health Insurance
- Professional Development Program
- PTO Program including Federal Holidays
- Simple IRA with Match
- Summer Fridays
- Team Building Events and More!
Please send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio of applicable work to email@example.com.