Van Eperen seeks a seasoned Sales & Marketing Manager to join our N. Bethesda, MD team.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic communications professional who thrives in a fast-paced, agency environment; has a proven track record of generating leads, building a pipeline, and maintaining external relationships; and is experienced in all aspects of day-to-day marketing and proposal management. This role supports the strategy and execution of integrated marketing efforts on behalf of Van Eperen, as well as the management of a new business pipeline and the coordination of proposal responses for the agency.
- Support CEO in building, maintaining, and documenting an active and robust network of new business contacts and partnerships
- Meticulously manages day-to-day internal proposal response efforts, including organization and dissemination of applicable background materials, assigning and gathering appropriate cross-departmental input, and compiling/submitting proposal response documents in a timely and efficient manner
- Plan, build, and manage an integrated marketing strategy on behalf of Van Eperen, employing coordinated inbound and outbound tactics focused on lead generation and brand awareness and positioning, respectively
- Work with senior leadership to plan targeted new business efforts for expanding the Van Eperen portfolio of work
- Track, analyze, and optimize lead generation ROI
- Seek out and maintain applicable certifications that strategically align with and position Van Eperen’s services and offerings
- Attend networking events and join relevant industry conferences and associations on behalf of Van Eperen
- Diligently and proactively track public sector contract schedules and proactively seek out prime contract and strategic teaming/subcontract opportunities for Van Eperen
- Consult with department leads to ensure alignment with latest capabilities and discuss promotional opportunities
- Stay on top of industry trends and continually seek training and education in new skills and tools related to your work
- 7–10 years of experience supporting both Sales & Marketing efforts in a cross-functional environment
- Prior agency and new business development experience required
- Committed to upholding our business ethics and reputation
- Exceptional communication, organizational and relationship-building skills, and attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritize, accountable in meeting deadlines, and a willingness to take ownership is essential to success
- Knowledge of AP style guidelines required
- BA or BS in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Management, or a liberal arts discipline with a strong writing foundation
- Health Insurance
- Professional Development Program
- PTO Program including Federal Holidays
- Simple IRA with Match
- Summer Fridays
- Team Building Events and More!
Please send resume, cover letter, and portfolio of applicable work to: email@example.com.