Looking back on 2017, I feel proud of what the Van Eperen team achieved. So many positive, fun and exciting moments occurred this year that I find it hard to pinpoint the pinnacle of them all, so I had to choose a couple. Every year we strive to exceed our previous year’s results, and I have confidence 2018 will prove to be a fruitful year for all. The team we have built continuously works through any and all adversity to supply our clients with the best results possible.
- I was honored to be profiled in Capitol Communicator’s “Up Close and Personal” series.
- The Washington Business Journal honored Van Eperen as one of its Top PR Firms.
- We supported a wonderful organization, Make-A-Wish Mid Atlantic, with our Share the LoVE campaign.
- Thrilled to open our Baltimore office, the home of the Orioles, Ravens, Berger cookies, National Aquarium and more!
- Jeff Davis and I co-hosted another episode of Executive Leaders Radio with great guests including Warren Ellis, Jacquelyn Malcolm, Christine Barnhart and Joe Kovacs.
- Celebrated The Town of Poolesville’s 150th Anniversary, whose events mirrored the small-town charm of its community and the wonderful people who reside there.
- I was excited to be invited to conduct media training for the International Association of Forensic Nurses.
- Our client Ingleside was featured in Senior Housing News highlighting its new tech to help shape wellness-centered senior living.
- Managing Director Jeff Davis and Account Supervisor & Project Manager Emily McDermott participated in the PRSA Maryland media panel at The Daily Record.
- The Van Eperen team aided the Montgomery County Commuter Services with Bike to Work Day 2017 at the Fallsgrove and Silver Spring stops. We can’t wait to participate in 2018!
- Managing Director Jeff Davis and I led social media and messaging workshops and discussions at Maryland Municipal League’s Annual Conference in Ocean City, Maryland.
- We took some time to have some summer fun with a bowling trip!
- We were part of WWPR’s “Taking the PR Pulse on Healthcare,” sharing thoughts on medical and scientific meetings.
- The Washington Post featured our client Ingleside at King Farm’s Summer Storytelling Series.
- MCEDC featured me in one of their #MoCo365 campaign videos. My video is one of 365 videos in a year-long campaign telling the incredible story of Montgomery County.
- The Daily Record named me a Most Admired CEO!
- Managing Director Jeff Davis is on the speaking circuit again! On September 22, he spoke about crisis communications planning and integrated social media for the PRSA-MD Chapter.
- We celebrated our 13 Lucky Years of being in business in Maryland and look forward to another 13+ years!
- Managing Director Jeff Davis’s expertise shines as he is promoted to Managing Partner.
- Proud to win another MarCom Award! – Platinum award for strategic communications in our work with the 2017 SCAI Scientific Sessions.
- The Daily Record presented me with Maryland’s Most Admired CEO of the Year Award.
- PRSA MD presented Van Eperen with three awards during the Best In Maryland awards gala, and Account Supervisor & Project Manager Emily McDermott was recognized as an outstanding volunteer for the chapter.
- We celebrated Assistant Account Executive Debra Buck’s upcoming wedding with a bridal shower next door at Paladar.